1.Li N, Zhang L, Li H, Fang B. Human CD34
+ cells mobilized by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor ameliorate radiation-induced liver damage in mice. Stem Cell Res Ther 2010;1:1-8.
2.Zhang L, Kang W, Lei Y , Han Q, Zhang G, Lv Y, Li Z , Lou S, Liu Z. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor treatment ameliorates liver injury and improves survival in rats with d-galactosamine-induced acute liver failure. Toxicol Lett 2011;204:92-99.
3.Takayama H, Miyake Y, Nouso K, Ikeda F, Shiraha H, Takaki A, Kobashi H, Yamamoto K. Serum levels of platelet-derived growth factor-BB and vascular endothelial growth factor as prognostic factors for patients with fulminant hepatic failure. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2011;26:116-121.
4.Orlic D, Kajstura J, Chimenti S, Limana F, Jakoniuk I, Quaini F, Nadal-Ginard B, Bodine DM, Leri A, Anversa P. Mobilized bone marrow cells repair the infracted heart , improving function and survival. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001;98:10344-10349.
5.Andrews RG, Briddell RA, Knitter Gh, Rowley SO, Appelbaum FR, Mc Niece IK. Rapid engraftment by peripheral blood progenitor cells mobilized by recombinant human stem cell factor and recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in non human primates. Blood 1995;85:15-20.
6.Hunter AL, Holscher MA, Neal RA. Thioacetamide-induced hepatic necrosis: I. Involvement of the mixed function oxidase enzyme system. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1977;200:439-448.
7.Porter WR, Neal RA. Metabolism of thioacetamide and thioacetamide S-oxide by rat liver microsomes. Drug Metab Dispos 1978;6:379-388.
8.Fitzhugh OG, Nelson AA. Liver tumors in rats fed thiourea or thioacetamide. Science1948;108:626-628.
9.Trennery PN, Waring RH. Early changes in thioacetamide induced liver damage.
Toxicol Lett 1983;19:299-307.
10. Qujeq D, Abassi R, Faeizi F, Parsian H, Sohan-Faraji A, Taheri H, Tatar M, Elmi MM, Halalkhor S. Effect of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor administration on tissue regeneration due to carbon tetrachloride–induced liver damage in experimental model. Toxicol Ind Health 2012;29:498-503.
11. Qujeq D, Abassi R, Faeizi F, Parsian H, Tahhery H, Halallkhor S. Effect of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor on liver injury induced by CCl
4: A correlation between biochemical parameter. Kuwait Med J 2012;44:46-49.
12. Qujeq D, Abassi R, Faeizi F, Parsian H, Faraji A, Tatar M, Elmi M, Halalkhor S, Tahhery H. Assessment effect of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in experimental models of liver injury. Sci Res Essays 2011;6:4646-4650.
13. Liu F, Pan X, Chen C, Jiang D, Cong X, Fei R, Wei L. Hematopoietic stem cells mobilized by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor partly contribute to liver graft regeneration after partial orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver Transpl 2006;12: 1129-1137.
14. Ekam VS, Johnson JT, Dasofunjo K, Odey MO, Anyahara SE. Total protein, albumin and globulin levels following the administration of activity directed fractions of
Vernonia amygdalina during acetaminophen induced hepatotoxicity in wistar rats .Ann Biol Res 2012;3:5590-5594.
15. Yoonesi A, Qujeq D, Esmaili M, Feizi F. Effects of combination of G-CSF and SCF one week prior to liver injury in acute liver damage model induced by thioacetamide admistration. Res Mol Med 2014,1:1-5.
16. Theocharis SE, Papadimitriou LJ, Retsou ZP, Margeli AP, Ninos SS, Papadimitriou JD. Granulocyte colony stimulating factor administration ameliorates liver regeneration in animal model of fulminant hepatic failure and encephalopathy. Dig Dis Sci 2003;48:1797-1803.
17. Yannaki E, Athanasiou E, Xagorari A, Constantinou V, Batsis I, Kaloyannidis P, Proya E, Anaqnostopoulos A, Fassas A. G-CSF-primed hematopoietic stem cells or G-CSF per se accelerate recovery and improve survival after liver injury, predominantly by promoting endogenous repair programs. Exp Hematol 2005;33: 108-119.
18. Theocharis SE, Margeli AP, Kittas CN. Effect of granulocyte colony-stimulating-factor administration on tissue regeneration due to thioacetamide-induced liver injury in rats. Dig Dis Sci 1999;44:1990-1996.
19. Caraceni P, Giannone F, Catani L, Talarico S, Pertosa M, Domenicali M, Fogli M, Principe A, Trevisani F, Baccarani M, Bernardi M, Lemoli RM. Liver, pancreas and biliary tract effects of granulocyte colony stimulating-factor in a rat model of acute liver injury. Dig Liver Dis 2007;39:943-951.